Your financial independence begins with a strategic settlement, a comprehensive financial plan, and renewed estate planning.
If you feel confident about doing the research on your own, I applaud you.
Many women aren’t fully sure about their financial literacy, though. And even if they do have a good handle on their budget and paycheck, making a huge investment decision for the first time on their own seems daunting.
Can a financial advisor help with divorce?
Forbes has reported on how only 5% of women consult with a financial advisor during divorce — but why the other 95% would benefit.
You have financial goals and deserve to maintain your standard of living. Working with the right financial advisor can help you take ownership of your personal finance.
Alongside your divorce attorney, find a financial planner who can navigate unexplored opportunities during this difficult time to help you maintain your lifestyle.
For now, download my book below on navigating the investment of your settlement like an expert.
It’s a complimentary book as our gift to you during this difficult time.
Simply enter your email address below, and we’ll send it right over to you.
Get knowledge on:
- What to look for when selecting a financial advisor
- How to recognize the financial analyst you want to stay away from and don’t want to work with
- What fees are an acceptable and reasonable cost you should be paying your advisor and additional fees found within your portfolio
- What fees you should never pay and how to recognize and avoid them
- How to determine if your portfolio is properly diversified
- How to determine you’re not at high risk with your investment
- When and how to rebalance your portfolio and what may happen if you don’t
- How much money can you safely withdraw as income each month
- Why market timing and individual stock picking doesn’t work
- How to achieve peace of mind as an investor free from fear, worry, and anxiety
For some women, after court when they part ways with lawyer, they feel the most fear about what to do with the rest of their lives.
You don’t have to live with that stress. Take the first step on your new journey now.